For faculty positions: A letter of interest and resume may be directed to the Principal.
For other positions: A letter of interest, and resume if available, may be directed to the Vice President for Facilities and Finance.
Applications for positions in schools may also be made through the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
Archbishop Curley invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant to the Principal. Located in Baltimore, Archbishop Curley High School is a Roman Catholic college preparatory school rooted in the Franciscan tradition and dedicated to the development of the Curley Man who is challenged to reach his maximum academic and personal potential leading him to be a man of faith, character, discipline, and service to others. The Administrative Assistant to the Principal is a 12 month reserved for one who is a creative self-starter who is able to manage multiple tasks and to work collaboratively to support the school’s mission and goals.
The ideal candidate will possess a(n):
• Associate’s degree or higher
• Calm, caring, and a friendly disposition
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office programs
• Willingness to learn administrative software programs
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following responsibilities:
• Greet and direct visitors to the school and various locations
• Record and manage the school's attendance system
• Manage filing systems for Principal and Assistant Principals
• Maintain demographic data of students and parents
• Utilize Raptor system to conduct immediate background check and create visitor pass
• Manage main phone line for the school
• Manage postage system
• Assist with mailings
• Monitor main office supplies
• Assist with substitution assignments
• Manage main office mailboxes
• Assist the Principal as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Archbishop Curley High School
3701 Sinclair Lane
Baltimore, MD 21213