For faculty positions: A letter of interest and resume may be directed to the Principal.
For other positions: A letter of interest, and resume if available, may be directed to the Vice President for Facilities and Finance.
Applications for positions in schools may also be made through the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
Archbishop Curley High School invites applications for the position of STEM and Science teacher for the 2018-201 academic year. Located in Baltimore, Archbishop Curley High School is a Roman Catholic college preparatory school rooted in the Franciscan tradition and dedicated to the development of the Curley Man who is challenged to reach his maximum academic and personal potential leading him to be a man of faith, character, discipline, and service to others.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science, Engineering, Physics, Biology, or Chemistry
• Qualifications needed for MSDE secondary certification.
• Interest and/or experience in moderating Engineering or robotics clubs and activities
• Knowledge of current STEM pedagogy and programs
• Experience teaching all levels of Secondary Science and demonstrated pedagogical knowledge that encourages critical thinking.
• Understanding and appreciation for curriculum development and collaboration.
• A passion for the 21st century student in a 1:1 iPad school environment.
• A desire to embrace the values of a Franciscan education and the Curley community both in and outside the classroom.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Archbishop Curley High School
3701 Sinclair Lane
Baltimore, MD 21213