“Friar for a Day” is an opportunity for a prospective student to spend the school day at Archbishop Curley accompanying a current student to his classes, lunch and activities. Prospective students will have the opportunity to meet faculty and coaches, use the iPad in a classroom setting and experience life as a Curley Friar during their visit.
“Friar for a Day” Details:
- Please arrive between 7:45-8:00 a.m.
- Enter through the Main Lobby entrance
- Use the Guest Parking Lot located at the intersection of Sinclair Lane and Erdman Avenue.
- Mr. Nick Brownlee and Curley Student Ambassadors will escort both parent and son from the Auditorium Lobby to the Conference Center.
- Students are to come dressed in the Curley Dress Code: dress shirt, dress pants, dress shoes, tie/bowtie. A sports jacket is NOT required.
- Parents are welcome to stay for an information session and tour of Curley. The information session and tour will last from 8:15-9:15 a.m.
- Students will receive a Friar for a Day lunch voucher and will be equipped with an iPad to use for the day.
- Parents are invited to attend a brief session at 1:30 PM to hear from several current Curley students regarding their experiences.
“Friar for a Day” will conclude around 2:00 p.m.
To get started, click here to fill out a Prospective Student Form.
Once you’ve completed the Prospective Student form, you may schedule a day to visit Curley by clicking HERE.
Please note, in the event of inclement weather, Curley will follow the decision of both Baltimore City and Baltimore County. If either is closed, Curley is closed. If either is late, Curley opens at 10:00 a.m.. In this case, you may still attend your "Friar for a Day" by reporting to the school at 9:45 a.m. Please contact the Admissions Office if you would prefer to reschedule.