A LETTER FROM THE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT
The Class of 2012 is Curley's 48th graduating class and these young men have joined the more than 7,500 graduates who have preceded them down the aisles of the Cathedral. They are part of the tradition experienced by all Curley Men.
The Archbishop Curley High School Alumni Association exists to keep all of our graduates connected to these traditions. We plan and conduct events designed to allow these Curley Men to stay in touch with their classmates, to stay informed on the latest regarding their alma mater, and to support the mission of the school. From the annual Targarona Memorial Golf Tournament, which directly supports the Alumni Scholarship fund, to Reunion Night and the Alumni Shrimp Feast, the calender if full of opportunities to join other Curley alumni in celebration of our school and the memories we share.
This website also provides our alumni with a way to remain connected through our online community. We hope that you will visit our site regularly to take advantage of the unique opportunities this site presents.
- Look up a classmate through the Online Directory page.
- Check out the old photos on the Group Photos page or upload your own.
- Read news article about fellow alumni on the Alumni News page.
- See what the Alumni Association is planning on the Alumni Events page.
- Patronize the businesses of graduates through our Business-To-Business Directory.
- Make a donation to the Annual Fund on the Online Giving page.
We are proud to be Curley Men, the graduates of three generations who continue to shape the mission and traditions of our school. Stay in touch. If you have any questions, call Mr. Jeremy Joseph '96, Alumni Director at 410-485-5000 or send him an email at email@example.com.
Chris Ludwig '91
Alumni Association President
View the video "The Impact of the Curley Experience"