The Standard Pathway is based on a curriculum focused on the 21st Century skills needed for success in the modern world.
- Has displayed a history of satisfactory academic achievement at the middle school level.
- Has historically demonstrated the ability to score in the average range on standardized tests and the High School Placement Test.
- Possesses intellectual curiosity and demonstrated work habits necessary for success in a demanding interdisciplinary setting.
- Works well in a collaborative setting within the framework for the daily classroom.
- Has exhibited a willingness to be actively involved in school life and an exemplary citizen in the school community.
- To ensure that each student is challenged by the appropriate curriculum.
- To cultivate the academic skills necessary for sustained success at the university setting.
- To develop students into confident public speakers.
- To develop students that are able to comprehend, synthesize and evaluate written material.
- To equip students with high-level mathematical skills.
- To encourage the development of students who are effective writers.
- To develop strong research skills that can be applied across academic disciplines.
- To encourage students to replace their college preparatory courses with Honors and AP courses in areas in which they excel.
- To integrate a variety of learning strategies and technology into daily instruction
- A faculty dedicated to student success and academic preparation.
- Exposure to various modes of cutting edge technology within the daily classroom setting.
- A proven track record of college and university placement.
- An active learning environment that promotes collaboration, discovery, and student-centered learning.
- Academic flexibility allows student to experience a curriculum that provides the greatest challenge and development for each student.