We are using PaySchools for the Curley Card (The Curley Card is the same as the student ID card.) This is the site for our parents to register their son and set up an account to add and monitor their son’s lunch cards. If you used the system last year, you should not have to do anything, except add money to the card. Use the following link.
Online payment site
You must register for this service. Here is also a toolkit to help you with that process.
Download and print out these forms.
- Guest Permission Form (for school dances)
- MVA Form – Identity or Attendance Verification
Instructions are as follows:
Complete Section A: Parent/Guardian Signature and Applicant Signature required.
Submit form, with Section A completed, to Mrs. Gina Petr via email at email@example.com or in-person.
You will be contacted by Mrs. Gina to make arrangements to pick up the completed document. The sealed envelope must be obtained in-person, because the Curley seal must remain intact until submitted to the MVA.
- Student Drivers: Get Your Parking Pass Here
If you will be driving a car to school (regularly or occasionally) and parking in the athletic parking lot, you need a parking pass. Click on the link below and complete the form. You may register one or two vehicles. There is no fee. The typed names will suffice for signatures. Once approved, you will be contacted by Mrs. Gina for instructions on picking up the parking pass.
Click HERE to fill out the form. When complete, click on SUBMIT.
- Notice of Required Forms for 2020-21
- Student Health Questionnaire (This form includes the Physical Exam Form as page 4.)
- Physical Exam Form Only
- Prescription Medication Consent Form
- “Over The Counter” (OTC) Medication Consent Form
- Maryland Immunization Certification Form
- Seizure Action Plan
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Form 904
- Diabetes Supplemental Form
- Food Allergy Emergency Care Plan
- XLNTbrain Baseline Concussion Testing Instructions