We are using PaySchools for the Curley Card (The Curley Card is the same as the student ID card.)  This is the site for our parents to register their son and set up an account to add and monitor their son’s lunch cards.  If you used the system last year, you should not have to do anything, except add money to the card. Use the following link.

Online payment site

You must register for this service. Here is also a toolkit to help you with that process.


Download and print out these forms.

  • VA Form – Identity or Attendance Verification
    Instructions are as follows:
    Complete Section A: Parent/Guardian Signature and Applicant Signature required.
    Submit form, with Section A completed, to Mrs. Stephanie Raynor in the Main Office.
    You will be contacted by Mrs. Raynor to make arrangements to pick up the completed document. The sealed envelope must be obtained in-person, because the Curley seal must remain intact until submitted to the MVA.
  • Student Drivers: Get Your Parking Pass Here
    If you will be driving a car to school (regularly or occasionally) and parking in the athletic parking lot, you need a parking pass.  Click on the link below and complete the form.  You may register one or two vehicles.  There is no fee.  The typed names will suffice for signatures.  Once approved, you will be contacted by Mrs. Raynor for instructions on picking up the parking pass.
    Click HERE to fill out the form. When complete, click on SUBMIT.