Archbishop Curley High School invites applications for a Science Instructor position focused in Biology for the
remainder of the 2023-2024 academic year. We welcome individuals who bring a passion to teaching Science.
Located in Baltimore, Archbishop Curley High School is a Roman Catholic college preparatory school rooted in the
Franciscan tradition and dedicated to the development of the Curley Man who is challenged to reach his maximum
academic and personal potential leading him to be a man of faith, character, discipline, and service to others.
● Plan and implement daily lessons for students based on school curriculum
● Manage all aspects of the classroom including but not limited to instruction, discipline, communication
● Perform assigned teacher duties on a rotating schedule with rest of the faculty
● Communicate student progress with parents through in person and online systems
● Engage in co-curricular programs
▪ Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science or related field.
▪ Qualifications needed for MSDE secondary certification in Biology or Science related fields.
▪ An ideal candidate will have experience teaching all levels of secondary Science and pedagogical
knowledge that encourages critical thinking.
▪ Work collaboratively with colleagues to develop assessments and curriculum that encourages students to
think and write critically and creatively.
▪ The ability to integrate purposeful technology into your lessons.
▪ A desire to embrace the values of a Franciscan education and the Curley community both in and outside
Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter and resume to
Jeremy Joseph, Principal
Archbishop Curley High School
3701 Sinclair Lane
Baltimore, MD 21213